I'm trying to check if a radio button is checked or not, using the
Rspec "should" command, but it's not acting as I would expect.

My code:

    puts questionframe.radio(:id, "rlbYesNo_0").checked?
    questionframe.radio(:id, "rlbYesNo_0").checked? should equal true

It outputs "true" for the first line, but for the second line, it
gives this error:

expected #<TrueClass:2> => true
     got #<String:103356170> => "Yesno"

It does return true when I print it to the screen, but when using
"should" to check it, it somehow thinks it returns the text "Yesno".

Can anyone explain what's going on and what I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
James