Hi Angrez,

Thanks for your reply. But that is not my problem. The problem is
that, after FireWatir clicks the 'Google Search' button, it doesn't
wait for the result of the search and then the error will occur. But
if I will include sleep 3 after $Browser.button(:name => 'btnG', :type
=> 'submit').click, FireWatir will execute the next command without
error. Why is that?

Thanks,
Logic Bomb