Next Saturday I am recording Watir Podcast #32 with Brent Strange and Gregg
Yows.

We will spend the most of the time talking about Brent's blog post "Testing
in 2009, a Year in Review":

http://bit.ly/cOUdC8

I would like to add a few minutes of Watir news at the beginning of the
show. I have a few ideas, but I would like to hear what the community thinks
was important in the last month in the Watir world, or if something
important will happen in the next month. Conferences, blog posts, new gems
released...

Of course, if you have a question for Brent (also for Gregg or for me), ask.

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager
pledgie.com/campaigns/2982 - donate to Watir
watirpodcast.com - host
testingpodcast.com - podcasts on software testing. all of them

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to