It's hard to say what kind of modal this is since the term is overloaded.

Try the solutions on the wiki and see if you can identify whether it's a js
modal, or other modal and also do a click_no_wait instead of a click on the
link that launches that.

If it's a true ie modal dialog, then try

puts browser.modal_dialog.html
substitute whatever you have defined as your browser object for browser

-c