Hi,
       I'm getting "NoMatchingWindowFound" when i try to access an IE
window in my working(office) machine.

ie2=Watir::Browser.attach(:title,"Google")

#on "http://www.google.com"; IE window

But the same method works fine in my home machine.. Why does the same
code behave differently in different machines..?
I'm using Ruby 1.8.6 and Watir 1.6.5

Please help... Is there anything we need to specifically take care of
when working in a company machine(Protected/ part of company network)

Thanks Bobeym