Based on the below steps the extension can be build both intel & ppc jssh.

1.  Download tar ball from ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox
/releases/<ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.5rc3/source/firefox-3.5rc3-source.tar.bz2>
2.  Install Xcode, MacPorts and ports for mercurial, libidl and autoconf213.

3.  Create .mozconfig file in the home directory with the contents
######### ~/.mozconfig #############. $topsrcdir/browser/config/mozconfig
. $topsrcdir/build/macosx/universal/mozconfig
mk_add_options moz_objd...@topsrcdir@/fx-jssh
mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=browser
ac_add_options --enable-extensions=default,jssh
ac_add_options --enable-optimize
ac_add_options --disable-dependency-tracking
ac_add_options --disable-tests
ac_add_options --with-macos-sdk=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk

4.  Compile the source
# cd mozilla; make -f client.mk build

5.  Unzip the earlier XPI, edit the install.rdf and set the maxVersion tag
value to 3.6.*
6.  Replace the libjssh.dylib with the compiled version.
7.  zip the contents back and form the XPI.