Yes I do want a right click as the only way to save on the page is
right click and the only way to save is to select the save option from
the dojopupup.

I just tried this bit of code
browser.frame(:name, "a2ipbIFrame").form(:id,
'ipbObject').table(:class=>'dojoPopupMenu2').fire_event("onrightclick")

but received the following
Watir::Exception::UnknownObjectException: Unable to locate element,
using {:class=>"dojoPopupMenu2"}

I tried using the a comma after class as well and received the same
message.