Well ultimately, I'd like to be able to expose my scripts through an
API so I can just a make a call to them to get them to run, so I
eventually want to drop them onto a server and have something like
Sinatra serve up the API functions.

Ever heard of anyone doing such a thing? It seems like celerity is the
best option, but it's a little too finicky for my own likings. What do
you think?