Hi,

when I tried to install

|gem ||install| |selenium-webdriver

I got following error

||selenium-webdriver requires ffi>=0

Then i gave command, ||gem ||install| |ffi-0.6.3
||I got following error.

|||Building native extensions.  This could take a while...
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)
Error instaling C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ffi-0.6.3.gem:

ruby extconf.rb install C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ffi-0.6.3.gem
checking for rb_thread_blocking_region()... no
creating extconf.h
creating Makefile

nmake
'nmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Gem files will remain installed in c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ffi-0.6.3 for
inspection.
Results logged to c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ffi-0.6.3/ext/ffi_c/gem_make.out

Can anybody tell the steps for installing selenium-webdriver and watir-webdriver??

Regards,
Mrunal

Z(eljko Filipin wrote:
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Mrunal <mrunal.gor...@gmail.com <mailto:mrunal.gor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> I want to test the web applications with google chrome.

I am not sure ChromeWatir is in active development any more.

Try watir-webdriver, it can drive Chrome:

http://zeljkofilipin.com/2010/01/12/watir-on-webdriver/

Z(eljko
--
watir.com <http://watir.com> - community manager