On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Ankur Gera <[email protected]> wrote:
>   I have created a gem 'watir_helper' for making Automation Testing
Simpler and Easier.

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for letting us know. A long time ago we had something similar, I
think it was called Watir Simple, but nobody used it. I personally do not
see a need for your code, but maybe you will help somebody else.

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager
pledgie.com/campaigns/2982 - donate to Watir
watirpodcast.com - host
testingpodcast.com - audio podcasts on software testing. all of them

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
watir-general+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to