I just uninstalled ruby, I will re install it and then the gems also I found a link for mac users which could help them... uninstall http://pivotallabs.com/users/chad/blog/articles/407-removing-old-ruby-source-installation-after-a-leopard-upgrade
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Željko Filipin < [email protected]> wrote: > On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 7:26 PM, chatur vidur <[email protected]> wrote: > > $ gem -v > > /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/source_index.rb:92:in > `load_specification': > /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/version.rb:116:in `initialize': > Malformed version number string 1.3.6.pre.3 (ArgumentError) > > Looks like your rubygems is broken. I would suggest to reinstall ruby. I am > not sure how to do that on Mac, you should probably ask at a ruby mailing > list. > > Željko > > -- > Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search > before you ask, be nice. > > You received this message because you are subscribed to > http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general > To post: [email protected] > To unsubscribe: > [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to watir-general+ > unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE > ME" as the subject. > -- Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice. You received this message because you are subscribed to http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general To post: [email protected] To unsubscribe: [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to watir-general+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.
