On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 6:52 PM, chatur vidur <macvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My Question is I downloaded jssh what should I do to compile it as the
process seems lengthy

If you have downloaded the jssh, you do not have to compile it, just install
it. Please let me know if you do not know how to install it.

> irb(main):002:0> require "safariwatir"
> LoadError: no such file to load -- safariwatir

Did you require rubygems?

Also, please make sure you follow the instructions how to install
SafariWatir:

http://watir.com/installation/#mac

or

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/SafariWatir

I tried it on fresh Mac OS X 10.6.3. I will try Mac OS X 10.5 soon to check
if the procedure works there, but I do not have 10.4, so i can not check
there.

> RuntimeError: Firefox is running without -jssh

I think you did not install jssh.

Željko