use Watir::Waiter.new(120,0.5).wait_until { do something here true... } is ok you can also see commonwatir/lib/watir/waiter.rb ( thx to orde he had tell us ) to understand Waiter class more clear.

在 Sat, 10 Apr 2010 01:14:56 +0800,orde <ohil...@gmail.com> 写道:

Take a look at http://wtr.rubyforge.org/rdoc/1.6.5/classes/Watir/Waiter.html#M000580.

The wait_until method is defined in commonwatir/lib/watir/waiter.rb,
and there's an instance method in the Waiter class on line 36 that
should do the trick (note: untested): @@default_timeout = 60.0

Hope that helps.

orde