I think you don't know how to use iframe.

It should be ie.frame(:name, "xxx").image(:src, "").click

Wesley.
For life, the easier, the better.


On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Kinnu <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi Friends,
>
> I am unable to identify elements inside a frame and no method of
> element class is working(like exists?, click() etc). Following is the
> current issue i am facing:
>
> In my project, compose mail window is developed in frame and when I
> copy a image inside compose body, folloing are the things I tryed and
> nothing is working
>
> 1. puts ie.frame("edit_body").exists?()   gives error saying exists?()
> is not a valid method for frame
> 2. puts ie.frame("edit_body").image(:title, "TestPic.jpeg").exists?()
> gives error saying exists?() is not a valid method for frame
>
> Tried all combination's  but no luck. Is handling frames a drawback
> for Watir itself? Is there soemthign that i should ask my developers
> to enable ?
>
> Will be great if some one who is also facing this problems let us know
> solution if at all if any
>
> Thanks,
> Kiran Y
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]

Reply via email to