Hi,

I  have an issue creating a batch file for watir. here is my
situation:

1. I have an application with lots of individual modules like add
account, add role, add user......etc
So i created a Class file containing each of these modules as methods
like:
Class <project name>

def Add_Account(account_name)
# adding account code for IE browser
end

def Add_Role(role_name)
#Add role code for IE browser
end
.....................and so on. My idea was to create a centralized
class containing all modules of application so that later i can call
these by passing test data to methods according to scenarios in my
test cases.

2. I am creating a script file for scenario 1 in my test cases which
instantiates the class <project name> and makes use of all the methods
as per scenario.

3. So in this way ill have as many scripts as many scenarios. HOW WILL
I PUT THESE IN A BATCH FILE SO THAT THEY RUN UNATTENDED.

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]

Reply via email to