Hi Angrez,

The Function code that generates the modal dialog box is as below:-

function putComments()
        {
                var val="";
                // it does not allow to close the window until comment is
entered
                while(val==""  || val==null)
                {
                        if (window.showModalDialog){

val=showModalDialog("comments.jsp",window,"dialogHeight: 230px;
dialogWidth: 370px; dialogTop: 200px; dialogLeft: 304px; edge: Sunken;
center: Yes; help: No; resizable: Yes; status: No;");
                        }else{
                                val= "Due to browser restriction we can not
take the comment."
                        }
                }
                document.forms[0].txtComment.value=val;
        }

I have a Button which calls a submit function which in turn results in
an OK-Cancel popup. As soon as the user clicks on Ok, the modal dialog
shows up where the user has to type in some comments and click on
save. This in turn initiates a simple OK popup.

I need to attach to this modal dialog and perform the required actions
as well as handle all the popups on the way...

Thanks a lot..
-Betsy Joy.