Glad to hear it worked!

Thanks
Bill

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM, jtk <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> just installed runner and it looks great, thank you very much, i think
> your app will do exactly what i need.
>
> jeff
>
> On Apr 3, 3:23 pm, Bill Agee <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > A while ago I wrote a rails app that does what you describe.
> >
> > Until today it was not working with Rails 2.x, but I just fixed that and
> > uploaded the new version to the Watir wiki:
> >
> >  http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Rails+test+runner+example+app
> >
> > I've never used this app for any practical purpose, but creating it was
> fun.
> > :)
> >
> > Thanks
> > Bill
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM, jtk <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> >
> > > I am trying to put a web gui in front of my test scripts for execution
> > > by other people who have no interest in learning watir. I am running
> > > rails for this and am having trouble getting it to launch a web
> > > browser. I can create a rails app and run it locally on port 3000, so
> > > far I can get that to launch just fine. I added a link on the home
> > > page that when clicked I would like for it to launch a new IE browser
> > > and use some credentials I am setting to log in. What I am seeing it
> > > do is launch a new browser process in the background but then doesn't
> > > seem to do anything and I have to kill my mongrel server and manually
> > > close the IE processes from Task Manager.
> >
> > > Does anyone have any experience adding a web gui in front of their
> > > scripts in order to execute them?
> >
> > > --
> > > Before posting, please readhttp://watir.com/support. In short: search
> > > before you ask, be nice.
> >
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> > > To post: [email protected]
> > > To unsubscribe: 
> > > [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
> <watir-general%[email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
> >
> >
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to watir-general+
> > > unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
> "REMOVE
> > > ME" as the subject.
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
> To unsubscribe: 
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to