Hi David,

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 7:26 AM, David Beckwith
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Is it possible to monitor asynchronous calls to other servers?  For
> example, I want to test to make sure our API is being properly
> implemented on a partner site: 'notify' signals are to be sent to my
> company's site.  I want to log that their JQuery is generatign the
> 'notify' signals.  There are no changes to the browser.  The signal is
> just a request for a pixel on my company's server with a bunch of GET
> params set which contains all the tracking info.  Is this possible to
> test using Celerity?
>

I've already answered your question on the Celerity list:

  http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/celerity-users/2010-May/000384.html

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to