I think you can search the method as set_no_wait in Watir general group.
Then you may have a try on it.

Wesley.
For life, the easier, the better.


On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 7:54 AM, kashyap <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thank you for posting in the link.I checked it before and I tried one
> of the solutions and it works fine if there is a button in the form
> that triggers the javascript validation function.
>
> However, in my web form, whenever i enter some data in the text_field,
> the onchange event gets called, this triggers the alert box.I cannot
> use click_no_wait as it is not a button that I am clicking.
> I am actually setting some value to a test_field like this:
>
> $ie.text_field(:id, @ssid).set(ssid)
>
> Whenever, this statement gets executed, the ssid text_field gets
> filled with the value that is stored in ssid string and immediately
> the onchange event gets triggered like this:
>
> <INPUT class="longbox" id="WlanEssid" maxLength="32"
> onchange="IsSsidValid( this )" name="WlanEssid" value="MedNet.WPAPSK" /
> >
>
> the javascript function IsSsidValid(this) actually does the validation
> of the ssid text_field and displays an alert box with a corresponding
> error message if there is an invalid entry.
>
> I want to actually get handle of this alert box and access the text in
> it to cross check it.So is there a way that I can access the text of
> that javacript pop-up?
>
>
>
> On May 27, 1:19 pm, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Adam Reed <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Exactly what I came to post; You're too fast Željko!
> >
> > The fastest gun in the West! :)
> >
> > Željko
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
> To unsubscribe: 
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to