I still prefer solutions in Ruby, that's why i decided to clean it up
and make it work.

Jarmo

On May 28, 12:00 pm, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Jarmo Pertman <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I'm thinking that here are probably some people who would like to take
> > screenshots in their tests so i'll write about Win32::Screenshot in
> > here also.
>
> I am currently using this:
>
> http://github.com/90kts/snapIt
>
> Željko
> --
> watir.com - community manager
> watirpodcast.com - host
> testingpodcast.com - audio podcasts on software testing. all of them
> vidipodkast.com - pričamo o hardveru, softveru i časopisu Vidi

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to