Hi Friends,

I am facing a problem while clicking on few objects (both in IE and Firefox)
for IE  I am using mouse_click() method which  I have taken from grup and is
perfectly working fine and I have attached that piece of code in this mail.
Did some one tried Mouse_click method for firewatir?

I have struck up with this as I am unable to provide support for firefox for
my project where as in IE I have quite a big number of test cases which I
have automated(around 1000)

Swift reply will be appreciated .

PS: click() or click! or click_no_wait() or .fire_event("onClick") none of
these methods are working for few elements in my project both in IE as well
as Firefox. Objects on which click is not working are having javascript for
events.

Regards,
Kiran Y