the GetResultForPage function will be defined on the window object, not the
document. I'm not sure if that js_eval will work, though, as I'm not sure
how you refer to the window in firewatir.

I recommend Vapir-Firefox, an updated fork of Firewatir. it will fire the
correct javascript events when you call #click. if there is any issue with
that, you can call the function directly using something like:
browser.content_window_object.GetResultForPage('2')

Check Vapir's page at http://vapir.org/ and the wiki at
http://wiki.github.com/vapir/vapir/