All,

I am trying to click a link which will ask a confirmation pop-up with
"OK" and "Cancel" option. I am using the following code and I am not
getting the pop-up while executing the script.

require 'test/unit'
require 'rubygems'
require 'win32ole'
require 'watir'
include Watir
require 'watir/contrib/enabled_popup'
def jsClick( a, button, user_input=nil)
  waitTime=30
  hwnd = $ie.enabled_popup(waitTime)
    if (hwnd)
      w = WinClicker.new
      if ( user_input )
        puts("if = user input")
        w.setTextValueForFileNameField(hwnd, "#{user_input}")
    end
    sleep 3
    w.clickWindowsButton_hwnd(hwnd, "#{button}")
    w=nil
  end
  end
  $ie=IE.new
  $ie.speed= :fast
  begin
  $ie.link(:text, 'Publish').click_no_wait()
  jsClick( $ie, "OK")
  puts "Test Passed"
  rescue => e
    eaData.puts e.to_s
  end

but,, am getting the popup if i use  $ie.link(:text, 'Publish').click
instead .

I know that i have done a silly mistake. Can anyone please point me
out ?

Thanks
Soori

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to