Try treating it as a div rather than a button?



________________________________
From: praveen kumar <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 22, 2010 5:42:59 AM
Subject: [wtr-general] facing issue with clicking buttons

Hi All,

I am trying to automate the gmail by clicking on the compose mail and entering 
to address , subject and body content. I am facing problem in clicking the 
"Send" button. The button has following HTML elements

<div tabindex="1" class="J-Zh-I J-J5-Ji Bq L3" id=":15m" role="button" 
style="-moz-user-select: none;"><b>Send</b></div>

I have tried with following script

canvas_frame.button(:text, 'Send').click 

canvas_frame is the  variable in which the frame is stored.

I am confusing because there is no type attribute. It has role attribute i.e 
role=button.

Please help me in going forward...

Thanks,
Praveen

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]



      

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to