Frames are evil.

Most "web 2.0" developers I know try to avoid them like the plague.  I
cannot share with you (without lots of censoring) what my web-devs say
about people that still use frames. (well except for the dev from
Russia, he just said 'they should be taken out and shot'.. (Stalin
would be proud to see his influence persists still to this day in that
culture <JOKE!!>), so no censoring needed there)

you should ridicule your developers for being so old school, and not
keeping up with modern web design and development.  (grin)

well ok maybe not ridicule, but I'd still give them some good natured
ribbing about how their outdated design is making it difficult for you
to test their stuff.