onchange="javascript:selectcombo_Report('0','ReportTemplate_Buselect',this.form)"
class="select-menut"><option value="-1" selected="selected">- Select
One -</option>
<option value="DEMO-00908">ABC Company</option>
<option value="DEMO-UK016">ABC-GBP</option>
<option value="00901">ABPorts</option>
<option value="ABSCOMBINED">ABS Combined</option>

I want to select from the drop box like ABPorts. can you please Guide
Thanks Lot for your help