I am using Ruby version 1.87 and RubyGems version 1.3.5 (on Linux) and
it is working fine. I just checked the ruby page and it is up to 1.92
(newest version) for Windows. So, I would suggest updating the
software to at least 1.87 and check if the error disappears. I have a
feeling that RubyGems version 1.3.5 is not compatible with Ruby
version 1.86...

I hope this helps...

Good luck...



On Sep 8, 3:54 pm, blkjk <[email protected]> wrote:
> Using Win XP SP2 I did the following:
>  1. Installed Ruby 1.8.6-26
>  2.Installed RubyGems 1.3.5
>  3. Executed Watir install command: gem install watir
>     Got the following error msg:
>   "Error installing Watir.ActiveSupport requires Ruby Version 1.8.7"
>
> I thought I was installing correctly, but... any thoughts? Thank you.

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to