I have been spending most of my time on Linux instead of Windows but
the error seems to me to maybe be a permission error. From working
with Windows in the past, to install certain things required
administrative access; this is one directory that you will need rights
to access. Also, I would check to see if the directory structure is
set to read only which will also cause problems (this happens in Linux
all of the time and I have to constantly set permissions for reading
writing and execution).

I hope this helps...

Good luck...

Matt

On Sep 9, 11:17 pm, Quang <[email protected]> wrote:
> Myscript.rb:
>
> require 'rubygems'
> require 'watir'
> require 'win32ole'
>
> ie = Watir::IE.start("www.mimo.vn")
>
> I user gem ocra 1.2.0, build file ruby application (.exe)
> run myscript.exe
> "Failed to create directory 'C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
> \ocr6B1.tmp\lib\ru
> by\site_ruby\1.8\.'."
> i think "require 'win32ole" is problem

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to