I am running a script that clicks a link and brings up another window
that has a PDF in it....The code does an Watir::IE.attach(:title, /
\.pdf/) to find the "pop-up" window and close it.  When I try to run
this on Windows 7/IE8/Run as administrator it returns that the window
is NOT found...If I go through the IRB and do Watir:IE.each the only
window found is the main window....Now, if I run it as NOT as
administrator Watir::IE.attach finds the window and iterating through
each window in the IRB shows the window...Problem is for other issues,
you really want to Run as administrator...

Running Ruby 1.8.6 patch level 111 - Watir 1.6.2 - and from what I
know, the latest version of all supporting windows gems...

Any insight?

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to