I've heard the term object repository used in QTP.  Typically, you would
define all of your objects used in the Application Under Test (AUT).  I
guess managing objects in an easy to read format is something that attracts
certain testers

Basim

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Ethan <[email protected]> wrote:

> Interesting, but.. what is it? What does it do, why is it useful?
>
>
> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 04:58, Ivan Kabluchkov <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Hi Watir community!
>>
>> I've created gem which can work with object repository.
>>
>> For more information see http://github.com/lfidnl/watir-or/wiki
>>
>> I you have any quetion or problem reply to this thread
>>
>> --
>> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
>> before you ask, be nice.
>>
>> [email protected]
>> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
>> [email protected]<http://groups.google.com/group/[email protected]>
>>
>
>  --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> [email protected]
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to