Hi Chuck,
Thanks a lot for explaining.I got the problem solved.
Actually there was no code written in the app to open in the window.So it
was not recognizing.
Also my attach concept was opposite to what it does.i.e. i thought attach
method opens a new browser which is wrong
Firstly there should be a code which opens in the new window then we need to
call attach method.

Sorry for troubling all of you who have helped solving the problem :)