No, this is the set() operation that generates a timeout (Watir starts writing in the form but it takes a long time and the operation generates a timeout in the ruby script). I have no timeout on the server side. I forgot to mention that I am using Watir on Webdriver. So this might be a timeout coming from Webdriver.

Emmanuel