Hi,

I can't see anything obviously wrong in your code. You'll need to
provide a minimal test case including the HTML, Javascript and Ruby
code needed to reproduce the problem (for example, we can't guess what
the toggle_alt() function in your HTML example does - we'll need a
more complete example to debug this further). Since you've posted to
the webdriver list, I assume you're using watir-webdriver, but it
would be good to also know what browser and operating system you're
using.

Jari