*Dear all:*

I am writing automation scripts using watir. I usually run scripts in editor
and get output in the same. But when I run scripts by clicking them then
scripts doesn't generate any output (i.e. There is no output window.).

For this I am generating the text files to save the test results. But it is
too tedious to find the text files and refer the results.

Therefore, I want to show results just after running the scripts to the
user.

So my question is- *Is there any way to generate the results easily after
running the test without editor?  *
*
*
*Please suggest the way to achieve this.
*
--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit