I remember that i simulated #click_no_wait with threads.
Thread.new {do something with the popup}
button.click #trigger the popup
# do something when the popup has killed...
But i'd still recommend to just override the JavaScript alert or
whatever function you're using with #execute_script "window.alert =
function() {}" something.
I have written a blog post about it some time ago:
http://www.itreallymatters.net/post/1482786902/testing-webpages-with-javascript-popups-correctly
Jarmo
On Jul 19, 10:34 am, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> did i miss something? or watir-webdriver for chrome cannot do this? is
> there any substitution for this???
>
> On Jul 15, 4:37 pm, "[email protected]"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I have a button binding with onclick event. I want to click on this
> > button, and click on "OK" button of the alert pop up. But using
> > button.click will block following steps, and i can not find any clue
> > that there is a button.click_no_wait to help me with this. Can you
> > help me out of this?
>
> > I'm with watir-webdriver 0.2.5 in OS X
--
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before
you ask, be nice.
[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]