#send_keys accepts now only strings. It accepted accidentally array of
VK_ codes in some previous version of RAutomation. Use better
solutions to capture screenshots. win32screenshot gem can help you
there https://rubygems.org/gems/win32screenshot and
https://github.com/jarmo/win32screenshot

Just `gem install win32screenshot` and start hacking :)

Jarmo

On Aug 2, 12:31 am, Dmitriy Korobskiy <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm dumping screenshots of failed scenarios. Here is my current code:
>
>      # Take screenshot
>      if defined?(browser.driver)
>        browser.driver.save_screenshot(screenshot_filename + ".png")
>      elsif ENV["BROWSER"] == 'IE'
>        # Dump screenshot via Print Screen
>        browser.maximize
>        VK_SNAPSHOT = 0x2C
>        browser.send_keys(VK_SNAPSHOT)
>
>        word = WIN32OLE.new('Word.Application')
>        word.Documents.Add
>        word.Selection.Paste
>        word.ActiveDocument.SaveAs(screenshot_filename + ".doc")
>        word.ActiveDocument.Close
>        word.Quit
>      end
>
> It used to work in IE with previous versions of Watir. Now, I'm getting
> error inside send_keys():
>
> undefined method `split' for 44:Fixnum (NoMethodError)
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rautomation-0.6.3/lib/rautomation/adapter/ 
> win_ffi/keystroke_converter.rb:9:in
> `convert'
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rautomation-0.6.3/lib/rautomation/adapter/ 
> win_ffi/window.rb:118:in
> `send_keys'
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rautomation-0.6.3/lib/rautomation/window.r 
> b:184:in
> `send_keys'
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/watir-1.9.2/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:478:in 
> `send_keys'
> M:/Users/DK/Projects/RAP/WorkingCopy/features/support/env.rb:147:in `After'
>
> I tried both Ruby 1.8 and Ruby 1.9. In 1.8 I'm getting a slightly
> different error:
>
> private method `split' called for 44:Fixnum (NoMethodError)
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rautomation-0.6.3/lib/rautomation/adapter/wi 
> n_ffi/keystroke_converter.rb:9:in
> `convert'
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rautomation-0.6.3/lib/rautomation/adapter/wi 
> n_ffi/window.rb:118:in
> `send_keys'
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rautomation-0.6.3/lib/rautomation/window.rb: 
> 184:in
> `send_keys'
> C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.9.2/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:478:in
> `send_keys'
> M:/Users/DK/Projects/RAP/WorkingCopy/features/support/env.rb:147:in `After'
>
> Is it a known problem?
>
> --
> DK
> AIM: DKroot1, Skype: DKroot

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to