Has anyone seen this and/or do you have any recommendations on how to
figure out what is wrong?

I am trying to click on a link that brings up a new IE window.

If I click on the link manually, it brings up the page/window and
everything is happy.
If I try to click on the link from my script, I see a message that the
pop-up blocker blocked the page, but the popup blocker is turned off
and the security settings are set to low (based on something I read in
an older post that looked like a similar problem).

Does anyone have any ideas what might be going wrong?

I also tried doing this through irb and it looks like it worked
   irb(main):007:0> browser.link(:text, "My Link").click
   => 0.015624
but the new window isn't displayed.
I even went to far as to close down everything I had running except
notepad++ and the cmd window.  It didn't help.

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to