Hi!

Sorry for not answering sooner. Try to set $DEBUG to true just before
your FileField#set usage, e.g. like this:
$DEBUG = true
 ie.file_field(:name,'fileupload').set "D:\\abc.pdf"

Do you see any interesting error messages?

Jarmo

On Aug 2, 12:27 pm, janssen <[email protected]> wrote:
> I used below method to set file path for file field, but after execute
> my code, the file dialog did not pop up, and browser hangs.
>
> ie.file_field(:name,'fileupload').set "D:\\abc.pdf"
>
> And then I changed the file_field.rb code  (change method
> "click_no_wait" to "click"), please see below
>
> Change
>
>     def set(file_path)
>       assert_file_exists(file_path)
>       assert_exists
>       click_no_wait
>       set_file_name file_path
>       open_button.click
>     end
>
> To
>     def set(file_path)
>       assert_file_exists(file_path)
>       assert_exists
>       click
>       set_file_name file_path
>       open_button.click
>     end
>
> After execute my code, the file dialog pop up, but it did not input
> the file path which I set, and I try to use autoit methods which is
> searched in google, but still does not work, can you do me a favor ?
> thanks.
>
> My environment:
>   Windows 7
>   IE 8 (English)
>   Watir version : 1.9.2

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to