Hi all. I'm currently using watir-webdriver and I'm trying to find
text that will appear on a web page. I know you can do this:

browser.text.should include("my text")

However, that won't accept a regular expression. I found that
something called Watir::Simple lets me do something like this:

assert_text_in_body(/Showing (.*) of (.*) Results/)

Is there something equivalent in watir-webdriver? Or a different way
entirely? I have searched for this but most of the material I've found
just leads me back to text.should include, which is not going to work
here.

Thanks for any help.

- Jeff