HTML is html. Webdriver should be the sameish

require 'rubygems'
require 'watir'

ie = Watir::IE.new  ## KLP
ie.goto('http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r0/
index.jsp')
sleep 10
ie.frame(:name,'SearchFrame').text_field(:name,'searchWord').set('test')
ie.frame(:name,'SearchFrame').button(:id,'go').click
sleep 3

ie.goto('http://www.ibm.com/planetwide/select/selector.html')
ie.select_list(:name,'url').set('Sweden - Swedish')