Hi.

Thank you for responding.

I have install watir and ruby 1.8.7 successfully.  I am just running a very
simple script and here is the code:


require "rubygem"

# the Watir controller
require "watir"

# set a variable
test_site = "http://ec2-50-16-74-103.compute-1.amazonaws.com/public/sign_in";

#open IE browser
ie = Watir::IE.new

# print some comments
puts "Beginning of test: Within3 Community"

puts "Step 1: go to the test site: " +test_site
ie.goto test_site


I have included (require 'rubygem') and it just changes the error message.
Its frustrating because I had it working on my home machine Sunday night but
when I went to power the machine on yesterday it would no longer works.

test.rb:2:in `require': no such file to load -- rubygem (LoadError)
    from test.rb:2


On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:15 AM, Željko Filipin <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Joe Fl <[email protected]> wrote:
> > NewScripts.rb:2:in `require': no such file to load -- watir
>
> Show us the code that causes the error.
>
> Do you have watir installed? Do you get the same error when you run the
> file from the command line?
>
> Maybe all you need to do is add this to the top of the file:
>
>  require "rubygems"
>
> Željko
> --
> watir.com - community manager
> watir.com/book - author
> watirpodcast.com - host
>
>  --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> [email protected]
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> [email protected]
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to