Hi

I am in the process of finalizing our test automation tool and I am in
favour of Watir. However there are couple of questions. This is what I
have in mind. I would appreciate your help.

1. If I select Watir-Webdriver, can also use the same test script with
Watir. I do understand that there will be limitations. But will it
require a huge change in the commands that access page elements, doing
some actions etc. We will be using multiple browsers along with it
different versions.

2.Our Dev env's are user/password based while Test is certificate
based. Is it really possible to use some tools like "autoit" to
navigate through certificate list and select one.

3. I am interested in providing a locally hosted web interface through
which people can access and run tests concurrently [distributed
execution] (I will also be using cucumber), is it possible with
WatirGrid?


4. Is it possible to make use of developer's machine to perform
distributed execution without interfering their work routine?.


thanks a lot

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to