I'll give it my best shot....  between the other funs stuff I'm up
to :) Regards

On Sep 23, 3:12 am, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Super Kevy <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > The book is awesome for a Work in progress.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > Will you ever consider describing how to configure some IDEs to run
> > the script, SCITE, TEXTPAD come to mind :)
>
> Added to TODO:
>
> https://github.com/zeljkofilipin/watirbook/commit/6c6d083fc454401aadf...
>
> I am not familiar with scite or textpad, so if you are using them, feel free
> to write a chapter or two for the book. Full credits to you and all that.
>
> If you have further comments, please send them to [email protected].
> I have sent 0.7.1 announcement here by mistake.
>
> Željko

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to