I think he meant running them against an iphone/ipad either device or
simulator this can be done with iphonedriver. we actually messed
around with trying to actually get watir-webdriver and the
iphonedriver to work together but it seems that watir-webdriver can
launch the browser and go to the webpage but it cant interact with any
of the elements.

sorry for the hijack