Thanks for your quick reply. I viewed the link carefully and also didn't 
know how to solve this problem. In the link page you provided is actually 
the same issue with mine, but I store the data in the XML, and that is in 
EXCEL.

I still don't know the main reason and how to solve this issue. Could you 
give me some detail solutions.

Thanks 
Doris

On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:02:29 PM UTC+8, Željko Filipin wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 5:02 AM, Doris Tian <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Because our team is a very old team, the automation scripts were written 
> years ago, so the Ruby and Watir's version are too old.
>
> Makes sense now. I am in the same situation with one of my clients.
>
> I remember old versions of Ruby had problems with non English characters. 
> This is how I solved the problem a few years ago:
>
> http://zeljkofilipin.com/enter-non-english-character-in-text-field/
>
> Željko
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to