Hi,

The download bar in IE9 is a really strange thing - it is not anything you
could automate with RAutomation or AutoIt easily. The easiest way you could
do anything at all would be to change the default download directory for IE
with win32-registry and then issue some commands like ctrl+s (not sure
about this one) or send some tab and enter keystrokes. In short - really
painful thing to do.

Jarmo Pertman
-----
IT does really matter - http://itreallymatters.net