Hi Tommy,

 I need you to be a bit more specific in order to help you,  What "Bid now"
are you trying to click.  On the main entry page there are at least 5 "Bid
Now" buttons, are you trying to click on the first element or what?  IE
Developer tools lists the first "Bid Now" as <div class="271302023"
id="271302023" bid="Bid Now"> try using that identifier.