Umesh,

I am summarizing the answers here

Selenium-webdriver supports --> Ruby,Java,C#,Puthon,PHP .. etc

Watir-webdriver supports --> Ruby

Watir-webdriver -->  It is simply helping to automate the web application
using selenium-webdriver with User friendly methods(text_field, checkbox,
radio, etc..) and any manual QA can learn/adopt quickly.

So Learning ruby is going to help you in future.

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM, <umeshkhan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>     I mean to ask will learning ruby language helps us to do scripting in
> selenium.
>

> Thanks & regards in advance
>   M.umeshkhanna
>
> On Saturday, February 16, 2013 3:27:31 PM UTC+5:30, umeshk...@gmail.comwrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>   I like watir scripting may i know will these scripts work on the
>> Selenium web driver.  Or will ruby scripts work on the selenium.
>>
>  --
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.