Yes, mostly I am speaking about HTML reports generated by Cucumber, but
absolutely custom (so I can add some extra information like time, build
number) and nice looking.

I have created something like this, but information:

Scenario name Pass
Scenario name Fail

on white background looks like a crap in 2013 :)

So I am asking, maybe someone created nice looking HTML report system for
trivial cases and can share the details

+
One more thing. Is it possible to create re-run mechanism for failed test
cases easily? Something like batch file that will contain "cucumber
Feature_File_name:Failed_scenario_1:Failed_Scenario_2" and etc