Thanks Željko, but I knew about that. Sorry, but I formed my question not
in right way.

cucumber -f rerun statement will create only list of failed test cases, but
I need to be able to configure that process, for example add initialization
step (e.g. login into app) to that list.

Proposed solution just perfect and what I actually needed except mentioned
thing. Could we use tags or something for this purpose to say always put
some steps to that rerun file?